Search and You Shall Find in My World

12 December 2011

The French Baker is stealing in my face

Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. >Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways

I went to buy bagels at The French Baker in SM City Cebu yesterday and noticed that their Cinnamon Raisin Bagels costed me 88 pesos which was not really bad. But when I saw that there were only 4 bagels in a pack that says 5 FRESH BAGELS (indeed they were 5 pieces the last time I went to buy their bagels of any kind), I told the cashier about it and she was clueless why. 

Why would you charge me 88 pesos for 4 pieces of bagels when your packaging says there are 5 bagels in here? She told me she didn’t know. 

Me too.
------------------------------------------------------------
The French Baker, SM City Cebu
Tel- 023-232-1637
TIN- 004-265-323-000 VAT
Cashier: Zulieka P. Martel  Terminal # 2
December 11, 2011  01:54PM
------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: