Search and You Shall Find in My World

09 May 2010

Money is evil

The distribution of inangayan (what we call the vote buying here in Batuan, Bohol) has started since last night. I have here with me 20 and 50 peso bills with names of candidates stapled on them. They are cool to look at and a very harsh truth that despite the Catholic Church's demand that candidates should not give money, they even had a document to sign on for Christ's sake!, they still go on distributing them. Talk about promises and integrity.

I was awakened early this morning because of my mother's shrill voice demanding that she would return the money some candidate gave us through my sister in-law. I thought there was a fight. She started Mother's Day with a fight!

Evil. Evil. Evil!

Pic from armannd.com

1 comment:

eRLyN said...

aba may sign up sheet pa ah! hay, kelan kaya matatapos yan.