Search and You Shall Find in My World

17 March 2010

May duwende ba sa bahay ko?

I did not mind when some of my things got lost in my place. Mostly, they are not that valuable except when a frustrated Akyat Bahay gang wannabe came in through my window he broke and got my computer monitor and some of my Fossil watches.

Other than that, I've noticed that things got lost at certain times, including a bottle of alcohol, my coin purse, a lip balm, my IDs,  my passport, a t-shirt or shorts, or bag. Sometimes they appear suddenly only to get lost again. Mind you, I am living alone in a room not considered a maze to any standards. My place is even immaculately clean and in order because of my obsessive-compulsive behavior. A pin lost will not go unnoticed.

When I went home tonight, when I was about to take off my shoes, I noticed my American Eagle slip-ons (pictured here) were gone. I am sure, like 500% sure, that I put it near my huge chair because it was the only place where I will sit and put on and also take off my shoes.

I've looked everywhere, including cupboards, just to be sure I did not put my slippers on top of the canned goods. Nada.

I got frustrated. They were nowhere. May Alzheimer's na ba ako?

4 comments:

kg said...

naku edik, sign yan talaga na tumatanda ka na! hehe!

pero don't worry, nangayayari din sakin yan eh.

Unknown said...

hahaha i am old! i am 42! but it does not justify my lost things. promise. i am an OC as OC can be.

Anonymous said...

Funny but I believe you. Sa bahay kasi namin nawawala ang isang piling na saging in an instant kahit walang ibang tao. Pati isda sa aquarium bigla na lang nawawala ng di mo na makikita. Pero kapag may di ka makitang gamit mo, sabihin mo lang na "mga kaibigan, ilabas nyo na yung (kung ano man ang nawawala)" ay mayamaya makikita mo na.URO HORMIGAFunny but I believe you. Sa bahay kasi namin nawawala ang isang piling na saging in an instant kahit walang ibang tao. Pati isda sa aquarium bigla na lang nawawala ng di mo na makikita. Pero kapag may di ka makitang gamit mo, sabihin mo lang na "mga kaibigan, ilabas nyo na yung (kung ano man ang nawawala)" ay mayamaya makikita mo na.URO HORMIGA

lhanzea28 said...

kilala nio po ba si Uro Hormiga? Pwede po bang tulungan nio ko kung pano sia macocontact please?