Search and You Shall Find in My World

22 April 2010

Walled In

I received a text message from a see-you-once-in-a-blue-moon friend, a lawyer actually, telling me he was angry with me because of a comment I put on his status at Facebook. I could not remember though because I might have posted it long time ago. So I ask.

He told me my response was full of negativity and that I always pick on him. He was offended when I replied on his status that said he was stuck in a hotel room with only his laptop as company while waiting for his flight home.

I could not understand why my response was negative when it said- Don't be pathetic, Atty. There is so much to see and do outside. Go out!

I stared at my mobile phone like I was waiting for it to burst into flames.

Meanwhile Paramore sang Misguided Ghosts in the background-

I am going away for a while
But I'll be back, don't try and follow me
'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
See I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe
We all learn to make mistakes

And run
From them, from them
With no direction
We'll run from them, from them
With no conviction...

No comments: