Search and You Shall Find in My World

12 December 2010

"You gonna love it"

Someone gave me a box of cream puffs from Chewy Junior because an admirer also gave him those. To deter probable cause of getting attracted too soon, he gave me the whole box. Like I was the experiment. 

At first I thought it was just some donuts but when I tasted them they were different. More like bread with something creamy inside. I hate the sweetness of donuts but the dough made by Chewy Junior is, yes, chewy but not too sweet. The cream inside and the fruit jelly toppings make it a luscious breakfast. With coffee of course!

You may say I am a virgin, and this is my first and I love them! I wish I could have such an admirer.

Anyone?




7 comments:

kg said...

kakaiba yan ha! pahingi naman! :)

Unknown said...

sadly wala yan sa Cebu Grace. meron daw sa Trinoma. if i have the chance eto ang christmas gift ko sayo hehehe. mura lang kasi.

Bloiggster said...

im not sure if chewy junior is available in manila. but i love it. got em when i was in singapore and jakarta.

Anonymous said...

there is one at Trinoma according to the box. the one and only in the Philippines. so far.

Anonymous said...

murag lami jd tan-awun ba

Jeanbeltran said...

wala ni sa cebu sir? naa lage sa box.. visit us at Level 3 SM City Cebu

Unknown said...

really? in Cebu? i will try to find this. thanks sa info Jeanbeltran.