Search and You Shall Find in My World

25 September 2007

NURSING A FEVER


To get myself creative, I went to Gloria Jeans for a strong brew two nights ago. Coffee have been helping me with the flow of my creative juices lately. It used to be beer, but not anymore. I don't know what happened along the way.

I had about 3 mugfulls when the rain started coming down on me. I thought this would add drama to my perked up mind. So I packed my things, put it in a place safe from moisture, and started walking home in the rain.

I felt so fresh. It had been a long while that I haven't been singing in the rain. So rain here we go again. Minus my singing.

Sadly, I didn't know there was a free fever inclusion with that rain. I didn't know I was not young anymore. Getting older. Getting more ignorant.(Sigh)

No comments: