So I thought.
- My favorite hot chocolate was served in a Swirly Bitz (a cold dessert) container. WTF! I told the girl at the counter that that was unusual. They ran out of styrofoam was the reason. I told her they should make them safe. "I am sorry sir" was all I heard.
- You could not take hold of the cup. It was too hot.
- And so was my friend's coffee. It was supposed to be a "gourmet" coffee as stated on their receipts.
- Our orders took 30 minutes to arrive.
- The ladies at the next table were even furious. The breakfast meal they ordered were served without eggs.
- We bought Tuna Pie for take out. They were served later on our table as is. We asked for a bag. It came minutes later.