Search and You Shall Find in My World

10 October 2007

Attention-Whore Daw Ako

Someone told me that I write good (daw) and for me to be seen in the community of bloggers, I have to read other blogs and make comments. Visibility lang daw yun. Because I am an ATTENTION-WHORE!

What a word to describe myself. And he seems to enjoy his insults thrown right at my face. But being an advocate for world peace I just smiled.

For everyone's information (including you, of course) I write what I want because I WANT TO. Not because I wanted everyone to take notice of me. Otherwise if that is my sole purpose, I can always make sex scandals and post it in all my accounts. I think that's the CHEAPEST way to be known. Don't you think?

When you're bored and tired of bullshits in the guise of "friends" around you, all you've got is write blogs so they can't disturb you. And so they can also read what's on your mind. Assuming of course, they read my blogs too.

Now I know why beauty candidates always put World Peace in their answers.

World Peace, I thank you.

6 comments:

Jay said...

Creating a sex scandal is not only more effective; if done properly, it should be much more enjoyable than reading blogs.

:-)

Unknown said...

hahahaha i believe you jay. you know better.

Anonymous said...

Musta parts! Yeah, I think I would've been better off if those girls at the club were really blind, then they could look past my dark ass and see my inner beauty. Anyway, blogging is the best way to talk shit so talk about your friends as much as you want!

Miki said...

suplado!
wahehehehehe

Miki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are good Koy. Your writings are interesting. Makahuna huna ko nga your deep,dili ka ma-fathom. Unlike me, so shallow. Keep up the good work Koy.