Search and You Shall Find in My World

20 October 2007

The Death Test

Somebody posted this Death Test and I took it for fun. I now have consumed 57% of my lifespan, the test told me. Dear dear dear. Does it mean I have to make my will now? It actually tells me I have 10964.5 days left on this earth starting today at this minute...

Why don't you try it too?


DEAD AT 70

heart attack



Some more data from the test:

====================================================================================

YOU DIE: 69.7 years
AVERAGE MALE LIFE SPAN: 72.5 years

As you can plainly see, you have no more health and vitality than the average man.

WHY YOU DIE?
56% heart attack
24% car accident
13% loneliness
5% drowning of the lungs
2% wounds

You have 10964.5 days left on this earth. You've already lived 57% of your life.

====================================================================================

Gross.

Links: http://www.okcupid.com/death

***

1 comment:

Miki said...

morbid.
aaaargh!