Search and You Shall Find in My World

17 February 2009

Dad at 13? The Catholic Church must be rejoicing!

In case you have not yet heard of a boy, yes a BOY! who impregnated a 14 yeard old when he was yet 12, then read this- and yes he is that kid on the right side-
Alfie, who was 12 when he got Chantelle Steadman - who was then 14 - pregnant, said: "I know I'm young but I plan to be a good dad."

In an interview with The Sun, the schoolboy from Eastbourne, East Sussex, he said his first night of parenthood was "easier than I thought", adding: "I think we'll be good parents. I'll have to work extra hard at school."

Both Alfie and Chantelle change their daughter's nappy and she sleeps in her mother's bedroom.
The Roman Catholic Church is now rejoicing and perhaps offering mass and singing Halleluiah for their efforts on Pro-Life. But-
Alfie's story, broken exclusively by The Sun today has sparked a huge political storm with Tory leader David Cameron saying: "When I saw these pictures this morning, I just thought how worrying that in Britain today children are having children.

"I hope that somehow these children grow up into responsible parents but the truth is parenthood is just not something they should be thinking about right now."
And by the way, Pro-Life advocates must also be ecstatic on the birth of octoplets (8 babies at the same time, goddamn it!) in the US of A while scores of Californians were angry on the tax levied on them since the mother could not afford to raise the children (she has other older children and some mentally-challenged and being provided child welfare).



Picture of the boy-father from thesun.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as a parent, nanlambot ako dito! i don't want this happening to my daughter!

Unknown said...

kids having kids? isn't that weird?

please open the links Grace to see more of the comments from politicians and ordinary citizens.