"He is also called the King of Salem (Hebrews 7:1-2; Gen.14:18). Salem is another name for Jerusalem (Psalm 76:1-2) and means peace. Hebrews 7:2 makes a strong point of the fact that Melchizedek is “first” the King of righteousness and “after that” the King of peace."But hey, I am the exact opposite.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not anymore. I prefer to use keyboards.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 2 piece hot/crispy chicken from KFC. Any other parts but surely not that drumstick/leg part. And large Mountain Dew please.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not anymore.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely yes. I am irresistible.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Why ask?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Let me check. I think so. Why?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If there is a chance, why not?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't have preferences. Any cereal will do. I am a cereal killer.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, and place them shoes on its proper place.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Any ice-cream is my favorite ice-cream. I could eat a gallon in one sitting. I have eaten dirty ice-creams, expensive ice-creams, fried ice-creams.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their faces and then their toes. If I see dirty toes but clean faces, most likely the dirty toes would affect my judgment on the person.
15. RED OR PINK? Red!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I love myself!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family. When I heard our house was flooded, suddenly I missed them.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I don't care.
19. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR PANTS AND SHOES YOU WEARING? Now? Grey and orange shoes. Gray shorts. Orange and blue shirt.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bjork's Venus As A Boy.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cologne.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jun Sibi, the owner of the printing press I work with, reminding me again of deadlines.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love him.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Volleyball could pass but I am not a sports enthusiast.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with specks of gray hairs.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Nothing in particular but I am choosy with food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Push. But I love Heroes more.
33. WHAT COLOR IS THE SHIRT YOU ARE WEARING? Now? Orange. But I like to wear white, brown and other earth tones.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Experienced winter and it was terrible!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? If you consider Designers Guide to Color as a book, well-
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Lights, blue and red.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't have TV and don't like TV much.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S). Wind. Waves. Kids' laughter. Happy sounds.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Canada.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Would feeling other-worldly-beings a talent? No? How about fire-eating?
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Probably in our ancestral house in Batuan, Bohol. It never came to mind to ask my mom.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? He just did.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Cebu.