Search and You Shall Find in My World

29 December 2007

Damn MMFF!

I wanted to go to the movies today. The house is hot, noisy, dirty and smells like somebody's kitchen. I need to go somewhere cool and relaxing.

After walking around Colon-Carbon area, friend and I went to E-Mall to see what was showing. Puro MMFF entries lang, sabi nya.

What's MMFF? Male Male Female Female, the friend joked.

Well- I am not really a Pinoy movie fan. So I smirked. Haven't seen Pinoy movies in the big screen since the idiotic Christopher-Vilma movie way way back then. That idiotic movie grabbed almost all of the awards. I am sort of traumatized since then by these movies. Then last year, the MMFF awarded Enteng Kabisote the Best Picture(?). It was the end of the world.

Anyways I suggested we go to Ayala Center or SM City. The friend told me all movie-houses in the country are showing only MMFF entries.

Damn! I wish I could sing American Pie today.


Photo from vilmasantos1.tripod.com/id15.html
*

No comments: