Search and You Shall Find in My World

13 June 2008

It's Like A Camera with Phone Features

My Sony Ericsson W810i has been with me for about a year now and I am still comfortable with it. It takes amazing pics comparable to professional cams. Despite everyone asking me why not the iPhone.

I'm not really into iMacs how much more iPhones. Aside from the fact that I could not afford iMacs, I find the machine not for me. Maybe not at this life time.

This is a bit of sourgraping.

However, I am more than glad when I saw a blog that Sony Ericsson will introduce a camera with a phone, something of that sort, because the camera has an amazing "8.1 megapixel spec with auto focus, face recognition, a new feature called Smart Contrast, image stabilization, BestPic, red-eye reduction, xenon flash as well as photoflash for both photos and videos. It’s got a video stabilizer feature as well. You can geo-tag your photos with the built-in GPS with further support for A-GPS, and the large camera resolution makes it possible to do prints in up to A3 sizes! Your photos will automatically flip to landscape mode, when you tilt your phone, as it’s got a built-in accelerometer."

Isn't that cool? I won't trade a Sony Ericsson for an iPhone.

NEVER!

More details can be read here.

No comments: