Search and You Shall Find in My World

02 July 2008

Dear God

Children's Letters to God

  • Dear God,
    Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have now?
    Jane

  • Dear God,
    Who draws the lines around the countries?
    Nan

  • Dear God,
    Went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
    Neil

  • Dear God,
    Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
    Joyce

  • Dear God,
    It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about you that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him in any way.
    Your Friend (but I am not going to tell you who I am)

  • Dear God,
    Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
    Bruce

  • Dear God,
    If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton, because I hate her.
    Denise

  • Dear God,
    I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
    Sam

  • Dear God,
    I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
    Ruth

  • Dear God,
    I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
    Elliott

  • Dear God,
    I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.
    Nan

  • Dear God,
    Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
    Rob

  • Dear God,
    My brothers told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right. They are just kidding, aren't they?
    Marsha

  • Dear God,
    If you watch me in church Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.
    Mickey

  • Dear God,
    We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School, we learned that you did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
    Donna

  • Dear God,
    I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well, I just want you to know that I am not just saying this because you are God already.
    Charles

  • Dear God,
    I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!
    Eugene

  • Dear God,
    Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
    Larry



  • from patfish.blogspot.com

    No comments: