A good passenger gave him a peso. That created a lot of issues amongst passengers, among them:
- The giver was not helping the children at all.
- The giver should only give to legitimate children's organizations or foundations.
- We should never give these children because they were using easy money to gamble in the side streets.
- People (givers) were making these children more vulnerable to accidents.
- People are making street children become beggars.
- When these children happened to be involved in accidents, drivers were blamed as culprits.
- Laws in the country should be implemented fairly.
- The government should get these children out of the streets.
- The government should also get the crazy ones out of the street.
- The Cebu City government cleaned up the streets only during the Asean Summit just to impress guests.
- Filipinos became law abiding citizens when in other countries because laws were implemented strictly there.
- And would only laugh at traffic enforcers when caught here in the country especially those who have politician-friends.
- There is no hope for the Filipinos and the Philippines.
I was just sitting on one corner of the jeep wishing I had brought with me my iPod or these people would come down on the nearest jeepney stop soonest.
Hope you have a great Christmas!