Search and You Shall Find in My World

16 December 2008

On the black list- AGAIN (Updated List)

Everybody wants a killer design, especially after seeing one that they lust over. Problem is, nobody wants to pay for it. -Pearsonified, On Much For A Design


Starting today, I will be listing down here names of COMPANIES/ ENTITIES who did not pay (even a single cent) for the projects they made me produce. They are usually the very meticulous ones and demands more of your time yet when payment time comes, they act as if they do not know you.

GLOBALWINGS CORPORATION INC.
(an export-import group located at Rivergate Building, Maxilom Avenue in Cebu, headed by a certain Mr Behram Baluch and represented by Jose Marie dela Torre asked me to design a logo for their company. They made me produce 5 studies and approved 3 of them. After approval they again asked me to improve on their new design based on my studies. Knowing that they already made a choice of logo, I submitted to them a proposed Contract of Services. I never heard from them despite my emails and text messages.)

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR/ BOHOL INVESTMENT PROMOTION CENTER
(The BIPC under Gov Erico Aumentado asked me to re-design their Chocolate Hills promotional materials for the New Seven Wonders of Nature Campaign last July 2008 but until now, five months after, they have not paid what is due me for a simple reason of government red tape)

GEN4 LEISURE REAL ESTATE CONSULTING
(A consultancy firm based in Tagbilaran owned by Mr Walter Sultan, also the owner of Travel Village, a travel agency. Mr Sultan asked me to make 3 studies each for his logo, business card, letterhead, and mailing envelope and approved the final studies ready for printing.)

MMICCE CORPORATION
(A mining company based in Mindanao managed by co-ownerMr Clovis Llorente. Mr Llorente claimed his papers were not yet approved by the mining board hence he did not yet use the logo I designed for his company. But a first-hand information told me they have started operations 3 years ago in Mt Diwalwal. I provided 3 studies and after revisions, finalized the approved one.)

CASCADES-LCC NEWSLETTER
(A teacher from La Consolacion College in Liloan, Cebu asked me to design their school newsletter's masthead. After several studies and revisions including the scanning of their school pictures, he did not came back.)

No comments: