Search and You Shall Find in My World

07 December 2008

Spoiler for Pacman

While I was eagerly waiting for the results of the Pacquiao-Dela Hoya Dream Match, I can't help but comment on Pacman's website that The Pacman now is a regular writer at Philboxing.com. The Philboxing.com Special Coverage stated: Today's most exciting boxer on the planet, Manny Pacquiao now writes a regular column at PhilBoxing.com and Abante to express his own thoughts and to be able to communicate to his fans worldwide. 

Err, hmmm are they serious?

He has done politics and lost. Terribly. Now he is into writing?

Maybe he should just focus on boxing, don't you think? I am not being mean here but I am just honest! Maybe Pacquiao should focus to pursuits other than intellectual.


Picture from INQUIRER.net (Ochoa) during the weigh-in for the Pacquiao-Dela Hoya Dream Match today at MGM Grand Garden Arena

No comments: