Search and You Shall Find in My World

06 November 2009

Messy at Jollibee

I woke up at 9 in the evening after a few hours of sleep. I felt so tired from a work I did the whole night. Famished but having no money to eat outside, I was planning of making a sandwich.

But a friend of mine who claimed he has also no money, wanted to splurge his last centavo. He wanted to treat me to Jollibee.

For quite a while now, I haven't had my Jollibee. So I agreed. Already I pictured chicken barbecue which I haven't tasted yet. But it was not available. So I had 2 pieces spicy chicken instead and a large Coke.

Just when my friend was about to put down the tray, out the whole glass of Coke into my lap. Yes, I yelp like a wet dog. The OC me was stuck in my seat embarrased but quickly recovered when my friend shyly called out to rescue my phone.

My Friday night out was cut short.

No comments: