Search and You Shall Find in My World

12 May 2009

Awakened

I barely have two hours sleep and was suddenly awakened by these-
  • Children running around playing tag. Their laughter filled in my sleep. They are happy. I smiled, their happiness infecting me.
  • Kitchen utensils banging. Somebody must be cooking and it means they have food.
  • A pig snorted and squekked. It reminds me of a Muslim friend who is afraid of pigs. I laughed silently.
  • Birds twittering. It means my place is still blessed.
Ahhh it is so nice to hear happy noises.

4 comments:

kg said...

at least you were woken up by happy sounds...hindi yung mabwibwisit ka sa naririnig mo. :)

Unknown said...

oo nga. yung pinaka-ayaw kong mangyari ang magising dahil sa sobrang lakas ng karaoke. damn! i hate that.

Anonymous said...

have a good day brother.

Unknown said...

such a lovely day guys. thanks for visiting.