Search and You Shall Find in My World

24 May 2009

A Nightmare to Remember

I stared at the ceiling. I just woke up and the bed seems different. Have I been drunk again? But no. I only had a few bottles last night.
I’ll seek you out,
Flay you alive
One more word and you won’t survive
And I’m not scared of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

My head did not hurt. I am very okay, I think. Where the hell am I? This is not my bed. Everything is so different.
I won’t soothe your pain
I won’t ease your strain
You’ll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace
Ugh, so early in the morning and the sound of the music player sounds so loud. I closed my eyes and make my brain stop thinking. Outside the cats started its catplay.

Somebody is in the shower.
Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze

And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace
The door opened. Hi, was all the words I could mutter.

I woke up on the other side of the bed.
ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh, Felling any foe with my gaze
ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh, Steadily emerging with grace
ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh, Felling any foe with my gaze
ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh, Steadily emerging with grace...



Picture from iacmusic.com
Song by Blue Foundation, Eyes on Fire

No comments: