Search and You Shall Find in My World

03 May 2009

Live streaming: Pacquiao-Hatton fight overshadowed by rude Filipinos

I don't know why when Filipinos could no longer reason out, they resort to name-calling and other racists tags.

Is this a cultural thing among us Pinoys?

Instead of watching the Pacquiao-Hatton fight in the internet, I was "bewitched" to the right side of the channel to see the chatroom full of rubbish comment from Filipinos and later by some Hatton fans. Not even a sociologist nor a psychologist, I can see how we fare with other people's reactions. By other people I mean those people other than Filipinos in the chatroom. And by saying how we fare I mean we are the worst kind.

I remember well when we were playing games in my younger days, the losers usually would call us names when defeat was inevitable. Sometimes even involving a crying game and some threats of telling mothers and fathers. Worst, a brawl would usually follow.

From these chatroom I can only conclude one thing: Filipinos are racists!

I am glad the connection dropped.


AND MANNY PACQUIAO WON IN THE SECOND ROUND. HATTON DROPPED TWICE IN THE FIRST AND TKO'D ON THE SECOND.

3 comments:

kg said...

hay naku! ang pinoy talaga likhang mapang-asar. minsan bordering [or even surpassing the border] on rudeness at kabastusan.

Anonymous said...

bitin pero lingaw.

ana jod. mga pinoy nagkiat lang. maayo kayo manaway.

Unknown said...

hunga di tayo paawat! ok lang kasi nanalo pa rin si pacman. kakahiya lalo pag natalo!