Search and You Shall Find in My World

10 January 2009

Impressive

Everytime I go to SM City Cebu, I could not help but go to Jonie's for their Pork Ribs Meal. I just don't know why. I'm not a big fan of pork but I just love their version.

I was eating one of those when the manager (so I thought) approached me with a big smile. She was giving me a free buko pandan because she always (her words) see me eating at their restaurant. You always ordered for the ribs, she told me. I was impressed. How many clients were there during the whole week and she remembered all the time that I love their pork ribs!

I asked her if there would be hitches aside from the free buko pandan. Well, there was actually. She asked me to purchase their Sizzling Card at the price of 50 pesos. It was like a privilege card. Free sizzling chicken steak or sizzling chicken barbecue for a minimum purchase of 150 pesos single receipt. Valid until December 2009.

I could have said NO. I hate those sizzlers because many times I've been asked if my perfume was sizzling sisig. But by the way she approached me I took my fifty without resistance.

I took the card, I devoured the buko pandan with gusto and plans to go back there soon.

No comments: