Search and You Shall Find in My World

10 March 2008

And They Are Crowning Bobitas Now



OH MY GOD!

Are beauty pageants in the country invaded by politics or politicians? Why are they crowning
bobos now?

The Philippines is digressing down to this level.

=====================================================================
Transcript from the Q&A of Bb Pilipinas World:

Question: What role did your family play for you as candidate to Binibining Pilipinas?

Answer: Well, my family's role for me es so important, becos... der was dow, dir, dey was da one... whoo's...very. .. haha... oh, I'm so sorry. Um, my pami-ley, my fami-ley... oh my God. I'm... OK, I'm so sorry. I, I told you dat I'm so confident. Eto, ahmm wait: Ahahahaha. Um, sorry guys becos des was really my perst pageant ever! Because I'm only seventeen years old. And, ahaha-hee. I, I did not ikspek dat I came from... I came from one of da taff ten. Hmm... So... but I said, dot... my family es da most important persons in my life. Thank you.



*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my gulay, it's hilarious! wala nalang unta sya apil apil sa pageant...anyway, not all her fault man sab, kundi sa mga judges sab.