Search and You Shall Find in My World

06 August 2009

Penis Talks

I found it disgustingly awful and very selfish this headline- SAUDI BUYER ORDERS GOLD PENIS ENLARGER. This man from Jeddah must be desperate with his size!

Enlarger details-
  • The penis enlarger is not just gold, 18K gold to be specific, but with diamonds and rubies encrusted on it.
  • It costs almost US$50,000!
  • It should be delivered in an armored car.

Why I got jealous?
  • Obviously I could not afford it. Not that I need it.
  • Selfish. Selfish Selfish!
  • Millions of people could not eat a decent meal and all he thinks is to enlarge his penis in style.
  • I could make a house with that money!
  • I can make a hundred more reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. ~Honore de Balzac
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Pic from poppers2u.com)

No comments: