Search and You Shall Find in My World

15 January 2010

Soaking wet and loving it

I am very wet and shivering in cold due to the heavy rains during the last day of the novena mass to the Santo Niño de Cebu at the Basilica del Santo Niño in Cebu City just a few minutes ago.

Such a nice feeling when everyone did not mind being wet at all and nobody raised a voice when someone accidentally shoved their umbrellas around.

In one voice we sing praise and glory to God.

And while I was on my way home I met the people of Pasil on the way to the Basilica bringing various Santo Niños happily dancing to the beat of drums and dripping wet in the rain. I felt elated. I joined in.
 
Viva Señor Santo Niño!

(The heavy rains and strong winds toppled down the mansanitas in the printing press. It was an old tree.)

No comments: