Search and You Shall Find in My World

03 January 2008

Arrested Due to Poor Fashion Sense

I can only laugh. Yeah the title says it all. It happened in the US, of all places! That country you always wanted to go because they are the land of the free and the home of the brave. Hahahaha.

So when you go to Florida (for this matter, but beware: some states are imposing the ban) be sure to dress right or else the whole police force will jump on you for being a fashion disaster.

O my! I can make my own headline: Filipino deported due to fashion disaster. Wahahahaha!

Baggy jeans get family arrested
by Jonathon Morgan
http://www.styledash.com/2007/12/31/baggy-jeans-get-family-arrested/


A few months ago towns around the country started turning the real police into fashion police, and arresting kids who let their pants sag halfway down their butts. I can only imagine if Marky Mark was still performing as a musician -- it'd be hysterical to watch him get arrested for dropping his pants in front of thousands of screaming junior high girls.

But anyway, believe it or not, people really are getting arrested because of their pants -- like Frances Leger, a 20-year-old business student at Florida State University who'd been banned from a local mall for letting his underwear hang out. When Leger decided to ignore the ban, deputies came to arrest him. When he and his family resisted, all hell broke loose.

We're talking 20 deputies, two canine units, and a police helicopter surrounding the mall -- just to make sure this fashion disaster was dealt with.

Wow. Remind me to dress nice the next time I go to Florida. I don't want the SWAT team hauling me off to prison for bad taste.
Related News- abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3730767&page=1
Photo from countenance.wordpress.com/2007/06/13/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! I love saggers... but not this low.

Unknown said...

hahaha you should be careful if you wannna go to the US. :p