I woke up once again feeling refreshed. Had coffee and bagels. Do a little pushups. Hit the shower. The heat of the water finally woke me up. I stood under the shower for awhile without movement. Just feeling the water and being battered by its force.
I felt good. And when I was done I made these resolutions-
- Clean my face from beard and stubbles. I looked like an old goat, my friends told me.
- Have a cool haircut this afternoon? I've been wishing for that new look but previous commitments prevented me from doing it.
- Finish my backlogged projects. It is time.
- Open my doors again and see the outside world.
- Go out with happy friends and laugh with them.
- Tears have dried. Move on.
- Forgive people who made me cry. I know they have reasons too for hurting me. And forgive myself for being unkind to myself. The only person who will be with me all through this lifetime is myself and I am being unkind.
- Surround myself with love and with people I love.
Despite the pain I've undergone, life is still beautiful.
And this song from Dishwalla-