Search and You Shall Find in My World

21 March 2009

Disoriented

I woke up at 7 this morning and did some pushups to get the sleep still clinging on my eyelids. I slept at 2am by the way because I did a movie marathon. Some heavy stuff. Milk. The Reader (again). Body of Lies. Marley&Me. Bolt (yeah, heavy right?).

After some updating on Facebook and Blogspot, I did pushups again and while heaving my heavy body, I thought of breakfast at Jollibee. The usual stuff. Longganisa and two cups of hot chocolate! I didn't push through with the pushups and rushed to take a bath. All the while the hot choco boiled in my mind.

When I arrived at Jollibee I ordered what was on my mind. Sorry sir it's already 11.30 and we only serve breakfasts until 10 in the morning. I was devastated!

I am disoriented for the past few weeks now.

No comments: