Search and You Shall Find in My World

19 March 2009

Nicole might have enjoyed it after all

CHANGE? YES I CAN!

Nicole aka Suzette Nicolas from Zamboanga City recanted her testimony against Corporal Daniel Smith who was supposed to have raped her. She might have enjoyed it after all. Gabriela and other "cause" oriented groups were not there during the "rape" so they have nothing to oppose to especially the VFA.

Nicolas said in her affidavit- My conscience continues to bother me realizing that I may have in fact been so friendly and intimate with Daniel Smith at the Neptune Club that he was led to believe that I was amenable to having sex or that we simply just got carried away. I would rather risk public outrage than do nothing to help the court in ensuring that justice is served.

Picture from daylife.com

No comments: