Search and You Shall Find in My World

20 August 2008

Family First

I saw my boxing instructor at SM yesterday. He was all smiles and obviously have grown healthy. I mean his stomach was obviously not taken cared of.

He asked me if I still go to the gym for my boxing lessons. Yeah I boxed for two months. Someone gave me a two-month free session. But that was it. I could no longer afford a P2,500 monthly visit despite of the fact that it was healthy for me. To be honest about it, the P2,500 could feed my family.

I told him I haven't been there for so long. I was only there last year.

"I resigned," my instructor declared. He wanted to focus on something more necessary- supporting the family. And I thought I was alone.

We said our goodbyes. I remembered he still owed me P500.


No comments: