- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run into a burning building.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won't wear out.
- You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
- You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
Copied from Sun*Star Weekend, October 17, 2009 Issue; Pic from zazzle.com